8.09.2010

Long Time, No Run

I am finally back in California after training a new set of teachers during a hot and humid summer in Philly.  I had big goals of continuing and expanding my training regimen while in Philly but that didn't happen.  I did manage to complete one long run while in Philly, running to the William Penn statute at City Hall, then to the Rocky Steps and beyond and then back to my summer home at Temple University.  It was about 7 miles.  Two days later, I became sick and no more runs for the rest of the 5 weeks.


Now back in California, I've already logged 15 miles over the past 4 days.  I am trying to make up for lost time.  I feel pretty miserable while running.  That is what happens when fitness is lost.  I hope that my fitness levels will bounce back to near where they were before school starts up again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment