2.28.2010

Running Again

Went for my first run in 2 weeks after having some king of mutant monster cold that kept getting much worse before it got any better.  I would have gone out with my running group on Saturday but the rain kept me in bed.  After not getting a good nights sleep for almost 3 weeks, I slept in until 4pm after I woke up at 6am and realized it was raining.  It feels great to catch up on much needed sleep that isn't interrupted by frequent coughing.  I headed out late to the trail today and wasn't sure how far I would go.  I managed to about 6 miles until I called it a day.  My body felt fine but my lungs felt like I haven't run in 2 weeks.  With the Shamrock only 2 weeks away, I don't think I have a chance for another PR while I regain my fitness.


Uploading my workout from my Garmin, I discovered yet another cool feature.  You can play your run back.  It's very neat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment