5.16.2010

NYC

The plan was to run AROUND Central Park on Friday before my conference began but sleep took precedence.  I did however manage to run TO Central Park Sunday morning as the map and the pictures below show.  I even managed to take a blurry camera photo!   I took a bunch of pictures once I was in Central Park and these were the best which speaks of my photographic skills or my intense running that fogged up the camera lens.  At least, that's what I am going to tell myself.
    
My favorite part of the run was running back through Times Square.  I had managed to walk there Friday night to see Million Dollar Quartet which had rockin' music and was quite enjoyable.  However, Times Square was much too crowded for my taste.  So running through it in the early morning hours was more my speed.  It was almost entirely empty but just as lively with all the colors and lights.  

Look at how many Broadway Shows I was able to capture in a single picture!  My kind of place.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment