3.20.2010

Next Stop, Oakland

     The obsession continues.  My recovery after Shamrock'n has gone well which means I'm still upright and moving forward, so what's one more half marathon?  I signed up for the inaugural Oakland half marathon next weekend.  It sounds like a great run in the city and a nice way to kick off my spring break.  Some people go to Cancun and drink like fish for a week, I pay to run 13.1 miles and pray not to be sore for a week!  The hardware makes it all worth it.  
     In preparation for next week, finished a 7 mile run this morning with my speedster training partner.  One day, my hope is to keep up.  It was fun plotting our next steps together since the training group we belonged to just ended.  I feel that there are some exciting things on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment