4.13.2010

Tuesday Track Edition

     Third Tuesday Track Turn-out.  I was going to say workout but liked the alliteration.  Not much to report but I showed up.  I had high hopes following my run on Sunday which despite the rain went really well.  I was surprised to have no soreness on Monday.  But my left calf was super tight and although it did loosen up, it never felt quite right when I pushed hard.  So I did lots of walking and slow jogging.  Not much of a track workout.
     Two milestones to report.  I broke the hundred mile total mile mark since logging miles on www.dailymile.com AND my total miles on my Garmin is 225 miles since November.  Not bad.  I'm 1/4 of the way to my thousand mile goal.  I wear a ring that reminds me every day that "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."  Completing my 10th half marathon this weekend  will help put me a little closer toward that goal.  I can't wait.  I only hope my calf loosens up by then.  I really want that sub 3 hour time.

No comments:

Post a Comment